We invites you to join our class program and learn to enjoy the pleasure and fun, healthy benefits of roller skating and family time together.
Our weekly classes are held every Saturday morning:
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Advanced Class
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Intermediate Class
- 11:30 a.m. - 12 noon Beginners Class
- Followed by a Skate Session 12 noon to 4:30 p.m.
$8.00 per lesson or $40.00 for 6 lessons
Each skater has their own strengths and weaknesses that are best handled with personal instruction.
Lessons are booked at:
20 minutes for $13.00
30 minutes for $17.00
1. Lessons are due payable at the time of service.
2. Lesson cancellations must be made 24 hrs in advance or you will be billed for the time.
3. New private lesson students or noncompetitive skaters not in club are allowed 15 minutes floor time prior to the lesson and 15 minutes after the lesson for practice at no charge.
4. All additional time will cost $6.00 per practice session.
Holiday Skating Center takes great pride in offering to the Victorville and High Desert and surrounding communities' area customers the finest in roller skating instruction.
We are pleased to have Ashley Beach and Robin Buckles experienced in training students in all levels & disciplines of skating from walking beginner, to the regional, nation, and world class competitor & champions.
We invite you to come in the Holiday Skating Center. We are confident that you will be impressed with her personality and lifetime of dedication to our sport, teaching expertise and roller skating knowledge.
Our teaching team believes in providing a skating program for students of all ages & skill levels. Their goal is for families to have fun in a sport together and improving mind & body in each of the students goals in roller skating.
We have a growing artistic skating team with all ages and families competing together and having fun and enjoying each other. Please come and meet our skating families and teaching team.